The Management Board
Headed by Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman and Executive Director of L’Oréal, the Board of Directors of the Foundation consists of 12 members, of whom 5 have been co-opted from outside the Group, but who are qualified in the fields in which the Foundation is active, as well as 7 representing the L'Oréal Group. What is its role? To evaluate the initiatives submitted, to determine the general direction of the Foundation, to approve the budget and to vote on projects. It meets twice a year.
The members of the Board of Directors
- Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman - Executive Director of L’Oréal
- Laurent Attal, Vice-Chairman, Executive Director for Research and Innovation at L'Oréal
- Hervé Navellou, Executive Director for Mainstream Products at L’Oréal France
- Sara Ravella, Executive Director for Communication, Sustainable Development and Public Relations
- Jérôme Tixier, Executive Director for Human Resources
- An Verhulst-Santos, Executive Director for L’Oréal Professional Products
- Françoise Schoenberger, Director for Social Relations
- Claudie Haigneré, astronaut and former Minister of Research and Minister of European Affairs, President of the Universcience Unit formed by combining the "Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie" and the "Palais de la Découverte"
- Maurice Corcos, Head of the Department for Youth and Young Adult Psychiatry, Institut Mutualiste Montsouris
- Pascale Cossart, Professor at the Pasteur Institute
- Béatrice Dautresme-Schlumberger, former Chief Executive Officer of the L’Oréal Foundation (Independent Director)
- Mireille Faugère, Executive Director of the Générale APHP
The team at the L’Oréal Foundation
Under the guidance of its Executive Director, Sara Ravella, and her deputy, Anne Cohade-Zivkovic, a dedicated team plans and manages the programs, develops partnerships, prepares the strategic orientation of the Foundation and selects projects from among those submitted to the Board of Directors.