Advanced Research teams create and develop performing and sustainable actives. By feeding the group with new products, their works allow L’Oréal to take up the challenges of innovation and sustainable development. L’Oréal researchers are looking for:
- Improving their knowledge in many scientific fields (biology, biotechnology, biophysics, chemistry, physics, physical chemistry, modeling…)
- Being open to the world through what we call the “open innovation”
- Creating from upstream new models for evaluation of the actives safety and performance, by using very varied tools and methods (from numeric to reconstructed skin)
- Riu Advanced Research Department Director
Innovations in L’Oréal don’t only happen in the labs. They’re going on everywhere.Maria Advanced Research Group Manager
I’d like to give my vision and build up the chemistry of the future for L’Oréal.
- Charbel Advanced Research Director
Every day, I have to live up to the trust L’Oréal places in me.Maxime RESEARCH & INNOVATION CATEGORY DIRECTOR
Addressing different complexities push us a lot in adapting
- Leila Research Associate, Applied Research
It’s very exciting to know that you will discover, every day, something new.Amanda Laboratory Director
We need to support this huge growth in the business. Research will also be growing very fast.